4/29/2009

About Me

My name is Aaron G. Gardea. Im 17, my b-day's on January 27 and I'm in my junior year(class '10). Not really religious. Im both mexican and filipino... umm mexiflip or mazn (lol its fun bein' mixed). Though i have different ethnic backgrounds, im not very asian or mexican when it comes to my attitude. Based on how things are going i might be working in market tradeing and focus on business, mainly through hook-ups by my step-dad while DJ'n on the side. Im a mellow dude you know (zen's the word) and i love it but at the same time Im goofy n or dorky. Totaly conscious of my actions and thoughts thus big on keeping my morality even if i don't show it. Family n friends b4 anything. I can't stand to have ppl hate me. I'm an older brother so knowing this helps me stay in line(keeps me strait edge) and away from bad habbits. I like to be the nice dude where ever i am... can't really be any other way for me. I always try to make ppl laugh based on whats happening (or id be really boring). I'm really into into music. I'm into DJ'ing house music(mainly drum n bass or trance)... its keeps me busy and honestly i believe im good. I'm actually into many genres of music so ask me n ill tell you my favs. I hate comp. phrases but i still tend to use 'em (i hate it!) but font faces r ok xD. hmm... if your wonderin' why my typing for this was so cruddy well it's because i'm lazy like that :B

No comments:

Post a Comment